- FAQ’S:Frequently asked questions.
•Can we operate from other airports aside from Opa- locka Executive airport?
We are able to conduct flights from any airport according to the customers need and the eligibility of the location based on the type of aircraft and the rules and regulations or entry requirements dictated by the affiliated governing body.
• Where are we certified to operate?
We operate within the United States, the Caribbean, Central and South America
• Do we provide rates by the pound?
We do not have rates by the pound because we are not a Freight forwarder or Consolidator but we would be happy to refer you to several companies that are always ready to assist
• Do we have another location?
We currently operate out of Opa-Locka Executive airport our sole location
• How much weight are the DC-3’s and Cessna Caravan capable of carrying?
The DC-3’s and the Cessna caravan carry 6500 lbs and 2700 lbs respectively.
• How much advance notice do we need before a flight?
We need at least 6 hours advance notice for flights
• Can companies establish credit accounts for our services?
Although we do accept most major credit cards we do not offer credit accounts, payments for flights are rendered prior to or immediately following the completion of the flight service provided.
• Do we have pick up and drop off service for cargo?
We do not have a pick up or delivery service but we would be happy to refer you to several companies that are always ready to assist
We are very hopeful that these questions and answers have been useful to cover areas that typically need clarification. In the event that we have not answered all your questions or there is a need for further detail please contact us.